Thursday, May 25, 2006

Still Guest Blogging


Hi um, I think this is such a cool neon light. A gay rainbow bud Light ad! I took this at my favourite neighbourhood bar here in Chicago. It's called Scot's and they are very friendly and it has been a godsend for me when I get antsy or need a little friendly company. I don't have many people I know here so it's great to hang out with "the boys".

If any of Mister anchovy's pals are American Idol fans, I wrote a rather long post about American Idol saving the world at my blog.

It's really challenging to post at TWO blogs, my god it's intimidating. I'll try to find something exciting though.

1 comment:

Wandering Coyote said...

I haven't been here in a while so I'm just catching up. You are doing a great job, Candy. I know doing two blogs is hard. I wish I could spend more time on my other blog, too. You seem to be handling it well, though.