Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Save Our St.Clair - No Barriers! No Right of Way!

Well, the city has won their battle to force through a trolly car right of way on St. Clair Ave. from Yonge to Keele. The Save our St. Clair folks did a good job fighting this one, but I think it was only a matter of time. From time to time during the past months, I've been posting some photos on St. Clair west, I've taken on walks with Tuffy. I'm going to continue to do that, and in spring, I'll post some construction shots as well.

Readers of this blog know that I fear what will happen to my St. Clair when the right of way is complete. I'll do my best to document the changes to the neighbourhood as they happen.

1 comment:

zydeco fish said...

I am not sure what to make of it all, but I do like construction photos.