Sunday, October 04, 2009

Moving Day

The other day I mentioned that I was thinking about some changes to this blog. Well, I guess I got carried away.

This is the last post at mister anchovy's

I hope you all come on over and visit me at my new digs, 27th Street. It's not far, and there's some comfy chairs over there, and I've brought my accordions, and the dog and my fly rods. I might even pour you a little dram of scotch. We're having wild mushroom soup for dinner. Will you stay?

Please take a minute and update your links. See you over there.


Mister Anchovy's isn't going anywhere, so if you need to check out any of the old posts, you know where to find them.

5 comments:

Señor Steve said...

Okay, I have it figured out now and have updated my link.

Good luck with this new endeavor.

Gardenia said...

Aaack! Another blogger move - well, never mind, I am going now to add the new address to my lists. Does this mean no more mushroom or cat posts?

Fitzgerald said...

I noticed your post at SqueezeMyLemon, and visited your new blog. Looks nice, I will update all my links to your new blog. And tweet your new blog address to put the word out.

Thanks again for all your wonderful post on the various blogs that you work on.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Maddie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com