Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Every now and then....

...not even all that often, but every now and again I get a hankerin to hear Stompin Tom Connors sing "they ate the deli pickle and forgot about the nickel and everybody's pickled on a Sudbury Saturday Night". I hope my friends from up Sudbury way will forgive me.


I grew up thinking all potatoes in the whole wide world were grown in Prince Edward Island delivered by the one and only Bud the Spud. Didn't you?


Eat your heart out Paul Bunyon. Big Joe Mufferaw paddled up the Ottawa all the way to Mattawa in just one day.


Remember you can't do gumboot cloggin in a disco.


This song makes my back hurt...


Ok Ok....let me post one more and I promise that'll be it. What will it be? Luke's Guitar? Moon Man Newfie? Nope. It's The Ketchup Song...

No comments: