Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Comments

A short while ago, I changed my settings to the new Blogger comments setting, "embedded below post". It turns out that may not have been a great idea, as some people have been having trouble making comments. And I thought it was something I said. Thanks Captain for pointing this out. I've switched back to the previous setting and all seems well. I liked the new setting. Perhaps I'll try it again after giving the folks at Blogger some time to work out the kinks.

5 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

I've seen this new format used at various sites I visit and am not keen on it because it seems to publish my comment before I've finished with it. Maybe it's just me.

zydeco fish said...

Hmmm, I just switched. I'll have to see how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Glad you switched back, mister anchovy. This format is awkward enough for Wordpress users - I found the new one even worse and was unable to post comments.

zydeco fish said...

I just switched back too, when I discovered that I was unable to post a comment on my own blog.

Bridget Jones said...

It's on Jeannie's site and now I ca't comment there. Yikes.