Saturday, November 01, 2008

69991


I looked at my tracker a few minutes ago, and I see that this blog has had 69,991 hits. I would say by sometime in the morning, the 70,000th visitor will have wandered by for a visit. Go figure, eh? I started the tracker on November 15, 2004, shortly after I started up mister anchovy's. It turns out I've made 2908 posts here, including this one.

There is no plan. I started this up with no idea what I was doing. I thought I'd check out the blogosphere and see if there was a little place for me there. I haven't gone back to look at the early posts to see what they were like. I do recall it looked quite a bit different back then. I still don't much know what I'm doing. Maybe in another couple years, I'll figure it out.

As mister anchovy's sneaks up on 70,000 hits, I'd just like to say thanks everyone for stopping by.

6 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Thank YOU!!

Candy Minx said...

That's a lot of anchovies! Congrats on the stats!

tshsmom said...

I just hit 30K, and I've only been at it 5 months less than you. Congratulations!

theduckthief said...

Wow, congratulations!

sp said...

You always make it worth stopping buy. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

impressive stats :-)