Monday, August 18, 2008

Hit the Road Jack

A few years ago, way back when Tuffy P wasn't so Tuff, she was a card-carrying member of the Stampeders fanclub. She even when went to malls to get their autograph. Now that's devotion. Well, the Stampeders are back, it seems, and they played the CNE last night. Tuffy wasn't there (her grumpy hubby wouldn't go), but she found this video from last night and has warned me, "Next time you better go, or you'll have to hit the road, Jack".

Enjoy this blast from the past here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there and it was great!

Muppie

mister anchovy said...

I am in so much trouble because I didn't want to go. Yikes. Now she's threatening to drag me to the Tony Orlando show (is that with or without Dawn???) Knock three times, la-dee-da... Har!

Karen said...

I was a bit disappointed to see that it wasn't a group of Calgary's finest football players dancing around in some sort of weird line dance while singing the tune. Although I guess I should be greatful that it actually wasn't ... that would just be weird.

zydeco fish said...

I can't tell you how much I hate the Stampeders. Ugh.

Candy Minx said...

Lots of fun. Who knew...the Stampeders huh? I didn't even know that was their song.

mister anchovy said...

I think it was Ray Charles song, wasn't it?

Bridget Jones said...

LOVE the Stampeders!!! Thanks for the memories!