Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today

...my car battery crapped out. Maybe this was because I was sitting in the car with the motor off, listening to the radio outside Tuffy P's workplace, waiting for her to finish up. Ok, the lights were on and I didn't realize it. In any case I sapped the battery dry. Two tries at getting a boost were unsuccessful. Fortunately my CAA membership gets me free tows and so I had it hauled up to my mechanic's place. I consider myself very lucky to be navigating this world with an excellent mechanic and an excellent dentist, both very desirable and hard to find. My mechanic was still there when we arrived with my car in tow - and was kind enough to give me a lift home. Hopefully, there is nothing seriously wrong with the car.....

3 comments:

Bridget Jones said...

Those memberships can come in handy, can't they Mr. A (as long as you're not needing a tow...during a blizzard)!?

Candy Minx said...

Oh darn!

zydeco fish said...

Well, that sucks.