Wednesday, April 11, 2007

the place to be Friday evening....

Just today somebody asked me, mister anchovy, what's happening in TO Friday night, and I asked, you mean besides the opening party for HONEYTRAP at Akau?

work by Lorna Mills
curated by Cheryl Sourkes

akau inc.
April 13, 2007 - June 9, 2007
Opening party: Friday April 13, 7:00PM

Tuesdays - Saturdays, 10.00 AM - 5.00 PM
akau inc. is situated at 1186 Queen Street West, Toronto, Canada
between the Drake and Gladstone Hotels,
entrance on Northcote Avenue, west side.

5 comments:

Gardenia said...

Oh I wish!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! All installed now and I just have to play with the lighting. On the other side of things, my studio looks like a bomb exploded there. (But it also gets that way when I write a grant, do my taxes and sometimes just when I am looking for a phone number)

Candy Minx said...

Hey hey L.M. have an amazing opening and I hope tons of people go to the gallery!!!

Geeky Tai-Tai said...

I wish I could make it! Post some pictures, please? thanks!

Anonymous said...

That's so nice of you both to say so.