Monday, March 05, 2007

Sour dough pizza



Some of you will recall that I some time ago I followed the instructions laid out by the Underground Baker for sour dough starter. Since, I've been baking bread just about every Sunday. Yesterday, I was kneading away when Tuffy P came into the kitchen, looked at what I was doing, and said, "you makin us pizza?". I thought about the possibility. There was cheese in the fridge. I had some nice red onions and grape tomatoes and a little kielbossa for toppings. Tuffy said she has some suitable sauce ready to go in the pantry. And so, I made my first sour dough pizza (yes it was amazing!).

7 comments:

Timmer said...

That looks absolutely delicious!

Red said...

That's one fine-looking pizza.

Candy Minx said...

Yum, how long is it for delivery?

zydeco fish said...

I have to admit (although I can't eat wheat) that this pizza looks amazing.

tshsmom said...

That DOES look amazing!

greatwhitebear said...

Damn, that looks good

* (asterisk) said...

It does look great, that's for sure. Yum!