Saturday, March 24, 2007

Searches that found this place....

walt solek who stole the keeshka (great old tune by the clown prince of polka)
michael coren bigot (I never said that)
johnny cash middle finger (yeah, enough already)
sour pizza (must have found my post on sour-dough pizza)
"brent macintosh" artist (Brent is an old friend, but I don't think I've posted about him).
peter max (they're still coming GWB)
vibrandoneon (it's a musical instrument)
tedrow concertina (hand-made in USA)
busking toronto (baby!)
irish fly patterns (I don't know any)
hohner corona richmond virginia (I play a Corona II)
anchovy (hey, that's me)
candy mountain song polka (referring to the blog Big Rock Candy Mountain no doubt)
bolly wood online (I don't know anything about bollywood)
Tom jerry (Jerry is the best cat you'll ever meet)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid I thought that "Who Stole the Keeshka" was the national anthem.

I also meant to ask, have you been afected by the cat food recall?

mister anchovy said...

Fortunately we have not been affected by the recall. Our gang are all OK.

Anonymous said...

Searches that find blogs are sometimes strange...somebody found my blog doing a search for "prayer shawl" - 2 words I never mentioned in my blog...

In responce to your reply to I.m above:
How many cats do you have?
We have 5 :)

Saw Lady

mister anchovy said...

We have 6, Saw Lady - Jerry, Twiggy, William, Delia, Spud and Shadow. We had a 7th - a young one we called Randy who we took in last fall - he was a very sick cat, and he died about a month ago.