Sunday, January 08, 2006

Andrew Spicer's Weblog - The Election After This One

Check out the commentary today on Andrew Spicer's weblog. What happens if the Conservatives win the election? Will a minority government with a powerful NDP keep the far-right wackos in check? I've heard people talk about the last poll, suggesting the election is a done deal, and the Liberals will be punished. I can't see either Martin or Harper having a lot of political future, really.

In my riding, looking at the red-only lawn signs, I'd say the only candidate with a prayer is Liberal Mario Silva. None of the candidates have knocked on my door, called, left campaign literature in my mailbox - nothing! Not one! Except for Mario Silva's picture and name plastered around the hood, you wouldn't know there was an election on.

No comments: