Sunday, May 22, 2005

Researchers Uncover Key Step In Manufacture of Memory Protein

I am not sure that I want to have my memory improved. I feel that you have a good memory when you need it (during school and post-secondary education). After that, there are many good reasons why you are better off without a pristine memory.

I like the fact that I watch the same episode of Law & Order several times and completely forget what the ending will be. I have forgotten almost everything about certain books I have read. Same goes for movies, which is why I have seen Apocalypse Now a dozen times. I know it is good, and at each viewing, I am reminded why. Of course, if you forget your anniversary or children's birthdays, that could be deadly, but that's what calendars are for.

3 comments:

tshsmom said...

I like your slant on this subject! LOL! Don't forget; we can now hide our OWN Easter eggs.

greatwhitebear said...

so thats why i keep renting 'Casablanca"

greatwhitebear said...

(snaps fingers) DAMN, thats right!